Signups for the Disleke CS:GO Tournament close on the 22nd of June. With a projected prize pool of $640, there is bound to be some good competition.
For more up to date information and signups, check out their website at- https://www.dislekek.com/tournament-info.html
Sign-ups will close on the 22nd of June.
Tournament roster will be given on the 25th of June.
The Tournament will be played the following weekend.
The Tournament will be a one day event.
The Target players is 64 for the Tournament.
If the Targets are reached there will be 63 games being played.
The Target Prize Pool $640.
Players will be randomly selected for their bracket.
Entry payment is $15.
1. Sign-ups will close on the 22nd of June.
2. Tournament roster will be given on the 25th of June.
3. The Tournament will be played the following weekend.
1. Tournament Day is 2nd of July
2. Admins will be on at 10:00AM for Questions
3. Player Check-In will Open from 10:00AM till 10:50AM
4. Games Will Start at 11:00AM
5. Stage 1 will start at 11:00AM and will end at 1:00PM
6. Stage 2 will start at 1:00PM and will end at 2:00PM
7. There will be a 30min Break From 2:00PM till 2:30PM
8. Stage 3 will be played at 2:30PM to 3:00PM
9. There will be a 10 min break to Set-Up Twitch from 3:00 to 3:10
10. Quarter-finals will start at 3:10 and will end at 4:10
11. Semi-finals will start at 4:10 and will end at 5:10
12. Grand-final will start at 5:10 and will end at 5:40
(Tournament Will Approximately Go for 6 Hours and 40 Mins)
1. General Rules
1.1 if you cheat you will be kicked from the tournament and banned from any future tournaments.
1.2 No refunds after payment.
1.3 When you pay you are agreeing to the Rules.
1.4 Oceanic region only.
1.5 Bullying will not be tolerated. If you bully you will be kicked from tournament.
1.6 Entry payment is $15.
1.7 There will only be one winner, Him/her will collect the total prize money.
1.8 Players must give Steam Profile when signing up.
1.9 Max players for the Tournament will be 64.
2. Veto Rules
2.1 For BO1’s there will be 3 game-modes, each player will ban one each, and remainder will be played.
2.2 For BO1’s there will be 3 maps for each game-mode. Each player will ban one each, remainder will be played.
2.3 Finals will be playing all 3 game modes, players will only ban maps in the same accord as Rule 2.2.
2.3 The 3 game modes are: Rifle, AWP and Pistol.
3. Game Rules
3.1 Matches will have 40 second round timer.
3.2 Stages 1, 2, 3 and Quarter-finals will be first to 10 rounds.
3.3 Semi-finals and Grand Final will be first to 16 rounds.
3.4 Semi-finals and Grand Final are BO3 other Stages are BO1.
3.5 Semi-finals and Grand Final will play all 3 game modes.
3.6 If Matches are Tied They will play 1 more round, whom ever wins will take the match.
4. Team-Speak Rules
4.1 Respect All Players
4.2 Respect All Admins
4.3 Use the Channel That Complies With Your Game
4.4 No Voice Changers
4.5 Random Static And Airy Mic Will Lead To Kick
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dislekek
Join the discussion here! – https://www.ghostcapgaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=174#p174